Transaction Pro Importer
From within the Transaction Pro Importer, you can easily import QuickBooks transactions, lists and bank statements from any Excel, text file (such as a CSV or tab delimited file), Access, Quicken, Microsoft Money or any database that supports ODBC. More information about the type of file you need to use can be found here. Easy configurable field level mapping gives you complete flexibility and control in importing your data. Transaction Pro will even enable you to edit your data prior to sending it into QuickBooks.
Save Time By Entering Data Once:
Save time by eliminating duplicate data entry from orders gathered from websites or other sources.
Want an easy way to import your transactions or lists into QuickBooks? The Transaction Pro Importer is the solution you’ve been looking for. Wizard interface provides simple step-by-step instructions and field-level mapping of your data. Quickly import data from virtually any source as QuickBooks transactions or lists. Automatically adds new customers, vendors, jobs, items, and classes when importing transactions. Supports Excel, Access, databases or comma, tab, and pipe delimited text formats. Edit existing data before exporting to QuickBooks in program grid.
Supports the following transaction types:
- Bank Statements *** New ***
- Bill Payments
- Checks (except payroll checks which are not supported by the QuickBooks SDK)
- Credit Card Charges
- Credit Card Credits
- Credit Memos
- Estimates (Quotes)
- Inventory Adjustments
- Item Receipts
- Journal Entries
- Purchase Orders
- Receive Payments
- Sales Orders
- Sales Receipts
- Statement Charges
- Time Tracking
- Vendor Credits
Supports the following list types:
- Item Assemblies
- Item Fixed Assets *** New ***
- Item Groups
- Other Names
- Price Levels
Supports the following file formats:
- Excel (97/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013 formats)
- Access databases (97/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013 formats)
- SQL Server, mySQL, Oracle, or any database that can be read via ODBC
- Delimited Text (CSV, TAB, Pipe)
Highlight of features:
- Use Excel, text, MS-Access, or connect to any ODBC compliant databases like MS-SQL Server, mySQL and Oracle for your import file data
- Import Quicken and Microsoft Money files as bank statements
- Import lists with custom fields in addition to transactions
- Import bank statements - Creates both checks and deposits from single import file
- Payee alias matching - Now easily match up payees with saved aliases for Bank Statements, Bills, Checks, and Credit Card Charges
- Strong validation before import: TPI sets all import data field lengths to the maximum allowed by QuickBooks. TPI also checks for fields to be in the proper format. This almost completely eliminates all data validation errors when importing the file into QuickBooks.
- Transaction Log. Ability to log transactions to an output window that can be saved to a file. Failed transactions can be saved to a file and imported or entered manually.
- Load and save unlimited map files for each transaction type.
- SmartMap - Maps fields by name with your import file with a single click
- Ability to skip transactions with reference numbers that already exist in QuickBooks
- Ability to send a default value (static value) to a QuickBooks field instead of mapping to a field in import file
- Ability to use simple formulas to combine fields like first and last name into a single field.
- Ability to set record terminators (CR/LF, CR, or LF) for text files
- Ability to map columns and have them generated as new transaction lines
- Ability to Zoom the data grids to fill the entire screen
- New options to check for existing customers, vendors and items before import
- Improved handling of errors returned from QuickBooks. For example, when adding a new customer and that customer already exists as a vendor, TPI 5.0 now adds a suffix to the new customer so it can be saved.
- Extensive command line options to set virtually all program settings
- Windows 7/8 Compatible
- QuickBooks 2015 Compatible including Enterprise 15